Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wrap Up

A Plumeria that shades the play area in the kids backyard was in full bloom.  I definitely won't see these trees Friday when I land in the part of the world where I call home.
Once in awhile there's a special treat to enjoy in the "tree house"

This funny Hawaiian-style restaurant had some mighty good food.  
I say "funny" because this is the kitchen where the food is produced.  
The kids were told they needed to clean up their room.   I was listening to the conversation and the suggestions given by big brother.   He informed E her job was to clean up the room while he watched out for any bad guys.   
When I looked in with my camera she was doing exactly what he had suggested.   
We took a little drive to an area where there was shopping, play area and food....
Sushi was the fare.
The food goes by on a belt in front of you. You pick what you want off the belt.   You can see that even Mack is trying chopsticks.   The favorite plate for the kids was Edamame, but they tried other things too.  The shock for me was how Ellie liked the Nori (seaweed) wrapped around the sushi roll.

New neighbors are moving in the neighborhood.   How exciting to see that next door the boy is a little older than M and a girl (not pictured) is a little younger than E.   
We had to make a stop at the Apple Store so Mack enjoyed a few iPad moments while he waited.   

No comments:

A Summer Evening Drive

A couple nights ago our neighbor (Sandra) came knocking on our door and asked if we'd like to go out for a ride in "The Chevy"...