Friday, August 2, 2013

Great Trip - no drama


Shortly after I got to the house, E decided she wanted a new do.   After I figured out what she was trying to tell me we put her hair in a ponytail.   She was so proud of her herself and ran to get a flower for her hair.   However, the next morning when I thought I would try again, she would have no part of it.   
Carrie had some errands to do yesterday at Ala Moana so we headed off in the morning to get those done.   We hit the Lego Store too. Next time I think we'll spend time in the Apple Store instead.  
After several trips to Hawaii I can say I've never seen the Plumerias in bloom like this.....and, they smell so nice.

Words from Mack:
"I think I'm going to sit in my room and be thankful for what I have"
"Tutu, I need an listening ear"

No comments:

A Summer Evening Drive

A couple nights ago our neighbor (Sandra) came knocking on our door and asked if we'd like to go out for a ride in "The Chevy"...