Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Trap

Mack asked me to come outside to see the trap he had made.  First, he read the sign that said something about not stealing the ball.
Then he told me I should try to steal it and he would show me how it worked.   So, of course, I did what he told me to do.
Then he went tearing across the bars to the top of the tree house where he let the trap go. 

This seat came down quickly when he pulled the rope - thankfully, I was long gone.
He called it an "amazing invention" --- he was pretty proud of it but told me he was glad I didn't get caught in the trap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like a great escape for Tutu... ;-) pk

A Summer Evening Drive

A couple nights ago our neighbor (Sandra) came knocking on our door and asked if we'd like to go out for a ride in "The Chevy"...