The time has come to start thinking about closing up the joint, but at the same time I am thinking of next year and look forward to coming back again. Vic likes to help our neighbor Doug because he is always there to help us with projects we have. Yesterday was a perfect day for cleaning and waxing Doug and Sandra's 5th wheel. It's a big job but now it is shining like new and ready for the cover they put over it in the winter.
 |
| Just a side note.....Doug and Sandra's son was Niece Trisha's instructor a few years ago in a course she took in Oklahoma. Small world. |
 |
| Our neighbor has this plant on her deck this year and I love it. I want to add it to my list for 2014 flowers but have no idea what it is called and neither does she. |
 |
| While the men worked I started the dinner - pork roast. Vic started the charcoal grill this time because he says it tastes so much better. It was good! |
No comments:
Post a Comment