Monday, August 25, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIC

After he was goofy for a few shots, I finally got a decent picture.   He said he was acting like the grands when it's photo time.   We had a fun time watching the Twins get beat 13-4.    It was a very hot day so we had to find some cooler seats.   One of the highlights of the time was meeting up with Den and Karen.    They met us at the game so we had a great catch up time together.
I love taking pictures of food.  This is my plate of Sushi at the Crave Restaurant we went to after the game.   I think Vic had a nice birthday with many texts, emails and cards.   Thank you to all for making it a special 70th for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' fine, cuz' - are you sure it's 70 this year??? ;-) pk

A Summer Evening Drive

A couple nights ago our neighbor (Sandra) came knocking on our door and asked if we'd like to go out for a ride in "The Chevy"...