Friday, August 1, 2014

A Great Trip To Honolulu

Our trip could not have gone any better.   These two little rascals did very well.   Neither of them slept at all on the flights and were patient while we waited.    The one at LAX was especially long.
Crayons and pencils were always in use.  I'd say that's their favorite thing to do. 

Carrie and I actually found something decent for lunch which we shared with the kids.
Carrie had a movie they were able to watch on the longest flight.
Finally, we are in the car heading to Hickam - this little girl just couldn't stay awake another minute.
Not sure you can tell how long the line is, but it went on and on - this is the line of cars to get on base.  
Mack was trying so hard to not fall asleep while we waiting to get through the gate.
Daddy carried them into the house and when I got in the door I couldn't resist this picture.  They had baths and were in bed by 7:00.   I didn't hear a peep out of them.    Mack slept about 13 hours - E was up a little earlier but all in all they had a good night.

No comments:

A Summer Evening Drive

A couple nights ago our neighbor (Sandra) came knocking on our door and asked if we'd like to go out for a ride in "The Chevy"...