
Yesterday Mom and I were planning a brunch at a nice place in Tucson. She had a birthday last week so we were going to The Blue Willow (not your "lets go to breakfast at Perkins"kind of place) So, we dressed and headed out the door only to find the van wouldn't start. Now, you understand that my sister and husband are in England....Ev being the over-the-top organized person left me pages of notes and most of them were on the care of the plants, trees, garden, meds, ants, birds, etc etc, but not a word what I do if the van doesn't start. Emails started to go back and forth and finally I got word to tow the beast!!! Well, actually they said to take it to the friendly repair man down the street. I have no experience in calling tow companies but found the garage man very helpful and the next thing I knew this very large truck was in the front yard. I eyed it with some hesitation and wondered what Vic would think....then I noticed the flaps said "IOWA" - hey, we're in good shape. The man told me the truck was made there, so I decided to trust him with this Red Montana Van and go with the flow.




2 comments:
Hopefully you can do the brunch again. It sounded like a nice place!
Are you sure that Ev and Steve didn't have it timed to break down to keep you two "from running all over the city?"
Post a Comment