Wednesday, July 9, 2008

OK OK - here's the story

Several have asked about the kayak story, so I am going to tell it exactly as it was told me. When we were telling Lou about the kayak I said, "there's no way you can tip it"...hmmm - WRONG! It seems that when I put Lou's seat in the kayak I didn't get it firmly placed in the right position. So, his seat was moving around while they were on the lake. Finally, they decided to try to fix it in shallow water (thankfully). As Vic was trying to get in the kayak he said, "Lean away from me as I get in" - well, Lou leaned TOWARD him instead and suddenly they were both in the water! I am so sorry we don't have some pictures. Marilyn

2 comments:

Vic said...

Okay, okay, you just had to tell everybody... {:>)

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I would love to have seen a picture of that!!!! Karen

A Summer Evening Drive

A couple nights ago our neighbor (Sandra) came knocking on our door and asked if we'd like to go out for a ride in "The Chevy"...