Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friends

Lee & Marsha were on a mini vacation and spent two days in our area.

We ate Italian at Dorset and visited on the deck.
Vic and Lee found some shade on the neighbors deck. The plan was to take a nap, but they chatter the whole time instead.
We went in the kayak....this is M&M, but the men had their turn too.


We think the flowers are so pretty this year. I think mainly it's because we are here more and can keep them watered.Recently someone told me she had a visual picture of something she saw on our blog while she was sitting in the dentist chair (sorry Dr J). I thought this picture would be a good visual picture during the winter when I am looking out at the snow falling. It certainly is a wonderful summer flower to enjoy while they last.




No comments:

A Summer Evening Drive

A couple nights ago our neighbor (Sandra) came knocking on our door and asked if we'd like to go out for a ride in "The Chevy"...