Friday, April 17, 2020

It Must Be Spring

Moving into our sunroom is a huge day for me especially.   We don't like to make the move too early when night temperatures are still so cold but this morning I heard these words, "I think we could move into the porch today."     Vic knows that is something I have been wanting to do since we got back from Arizona early March.     I snapped a couple pictures when Vic was taking a break in the middle of the move.     If you look closely you can see small patches of snow outside.   Also, we are so grateful that the sump pump is working great and has kept the lower level of our house dry.  You can see the blue hose out the window.






No comments:

A Summer Evening Drive

A couple nights ago our neighbor (Sandra) came knocking on our door and asked if we'd like to go out for a ride in "The Chevy"...