Thursday, October 29, 2015

Having fun with the Grands

Rob and Carrie arrived home safely Wednesday evening with much excitement.   The kids were pretty hyper before they arrived.   There were a few times Papa and I had to take a deep breath and figure out what to do with such energy.  We were very thankful they slept well at night and only once did Ellie cry because she missed her parents.  We called her Mommie and after she talked to her I asked Ellie if she felt better.  She said, "Yes.  I think".

They had fun one morning at the splash park on base.   


They could play with play dough by the hours.
They liked this Halloween decoration in the neighborhood.
For some reason this was something Mack thought looked silly...he figured out pretty quickly however, it didn't feel real good.

No comments:

A Summer Evening Drive

A couple nights ago our neighbor (Sandra) came knocking on our door and asked if we'd like to go out for a ride in "The Chevy"...