| Summer is almost here according to the calendar but my goodness, it is slow showing up!!! One day I was walking at the beach and saw this pontoon floating freely. The owner told me the lake is so high it had come off the place where they tied it. The first hatch of mosquitoes came about 2 weeks ago and then the dragonflies arrived. Soon we noticed there were fewer mosquitoes. However, we have had close to 10 inches of rain in the past 10 days so here we go again...... |
![]() |
| I took this picture early June to remind me how whimpy the herbs look, and then compare them later in the season. This is my kind of gardening!!! |
| Vic took this picture that I love. The orange colored begonia is so pretty with the accent blue flowers. I can't figure out how he got the dark background. |



No comments:
Post a Comment