Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Grandma's arrived

The flight to Honolulu was right on time. It was overbooked so they were trying to get people to give up their seats - they'd give $300, but you couldn't leave Minneapolis until the 17th....well, you know I wasn't running up to give my name. I was so excited to get my hands on Mack. I could tell he liked me right away. It is going to be so much fun being here. I am already thinking how hard it will be to leave. I will be posting some pictures, but unlike Mack's grandpa the camera wasn't the first thing I unpacked. Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Luiken Family said...

So glad that you are there safely and I am sure C & R are excited to have you! So little Mack knew his Gma right away - anxious to see more pictures. (this time Mack and NOT flowers and nature) :-) Have fun and give everyone hugs from us.

Jaci said...

YEA! Tutu, I hope that you have a wonderful visit!:)

Congratulations to you all once again!

A Summer Evening Drive

A couple nights ago our neighbor (Sandra) came knocking on our door and asked if we'd like to go out for a ride in "The Chevy"...