Thursday, May 22, 2008

Farewell Open House

We wanted to show you some pictures of the beautiful desserts served on Saturday at an Open House for us. We could not believe all the people that came and stood in line a long time to give us a hug and say a few words. It meant so much to us and we can never adequately thank everyone. IT WAS A VERY SPECIAL DAY!






2 comments:

Rob and Carrie said...

Wow! That looks so good. Glad you had such a nice day.

Jaci said...

Wow! How we wish we could have been there! You have had a big impact on our lives for the Lord. We are so thankful for you! I am glad that you had such a great day...what a beautiful display of food!! I hope and pray that tomorrow is also a wonderful Sunday...again I wish that we could be there! Love you,
Jaci for the Jackson family

A Summer Evening Drive

A couple nights ago our neighbor (Sandra) came knocking on our door and asked if we'd like to go out for a ride in "The Chevy"...