Thursday, December 13, 2007

From Our House to Yours

I thought I would send a greeting from our living room. We haven't bought a real tree in many years so this year I decided it was time to do that! Well, I'm sure this beautiful frazer fir is left over from 2006 Christmas because it is dropping needles fast and furious. I wonder if there will be any left by December 25th! No matter, we still are enjoying it. Merry Christmas to you.

1 comment:

Jaci said...

So ARE there any needles left? Just curious:-) It looks beautiful in the picture. I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas with Carrie and Rob. I am going to miss Christmas services at Faith...sending love and hugs for the whole Jackson Family:-)

A Summer Evening Drive

A couple nights ago our neighbor (Sandra) came knocking on our door and asked if we'd like to go out for a ride in "The Chevy"...